Skip to main content

Again, discovery of the, century


When I, was in, a come, jill had, the dirty, guts, 2 went 2 the ING, 2 get, the money, of the, Care2finance account.

They had wizzed, an officially, looking document, that Rianne Sandrina Visser, was without will. As far, as I, can remember, am I declared, without will, in the, Guest-house, in 2010. Since 2013, am I, with will., again. But off course. I'm dis-abled. That's physically, NOT mentally.

       The investigator, of the, century,
                                                                                       Jolly's Royal High-ness,
                                                                                        The irreplaceable,
                                                                                               Princess,
                                                                                                Luus, de Cock, San.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schemaatje Pythagoras

  

Mossad

    I was, watching  the telly, You-tube actually.  

In-side out job

  Ik heb t ik heb t...................... T was geen in-side out job. Al-thans, de Hof-stad-groep heeft de ge-daantes van  van de Amerikaanse re-gering ge-daan, zo wisten ze de zwakke plekken, in de, be-veiliging ook die van de architect, zo = da ge-bouw in-gestort. Uwenasseres.