Skip to main content

Taxi


 Really, I was thinking this through. I think, the plane, didn't flew, but taxi'd after, the hijacking. Jill, are intensely mean. You can, hide, there's, too less, time. I think, the whole time, of the, hijacking, the passengers, sat with there, is wrong, with me, on that moment..
                                                
                                                The investigator, of the, century,
                                                   Her Royal Highness,
                                                      The irreplaceable Princess,
                                                        Luciane, the Cock, Sandrina.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In-side out job

  Ik heb t ik heb t...................... T was geen in-side out job. Al-thans, de Hof-stad-groep heeft de ge-daantes van  van de Amerikaanse re-gering ge-daan, zo wisten ze de zwakke plekken, in de, be-veiliging ook die van de architect, zo = da ge-bouw in-gestort. Uwenasseres.

Tijd

When, I watched@ the World Tade Center, I discovered, the following: - There, was hidden, 4 the victims, that it, didn't didn't, lasted, that, long. I think, it lasted, 4 billion light-years. - When, it collapses, every-body, was still alive. - The World  Trade Center, looked exactly, like an obelisk. But why? Raising, a smoking-curtain, is the, smartest, thing 2, do.  - Out of, the Hudson river, came a tsunami, there was, hidden, there wasn't wasn't, a tsunami.                                                          Will be continued....                                                             Was drawn,                 ...

Schemaatje Pythagoras