Skip to main content

Pentagon, = Pentagram


The Pentagon, = a Pentagram. So what? I was, really thinking, this through. Do jolly, see?


''Co-incidentally'' they start, 2 build,  the Pentagon, on the 11th of september 1941. This was sixty years, earlier. I really, think, it was, in 1935, 66 years, earlier. He's obsessed, with, the number 6. 6 is the, number of the, devil. He was, always, calling me devil. But I wasn't, speaking, about that. I guess, it is, really, a hexagon, not a, Pentagram. It's really





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schemaatje Pythagoras

  

Mossad

    I was, watching  the telly, You-tube actually.  

In-side out job

  Ik heb t ik heb t...................... T was geen in-side out job. Al-thans, de Hof-stad-groep heeft de ge-daantes van  van de Amerikaanse re-gering ge-daan, zo wisten ze de zwakke plekken, in de, be-veiliging ook die van de architect, zo = da ge-bouw in-gestort. Uwenasseres.