Skip to main content

Insurance-money

Really, I was, thinking this, through. I think, I know. After the attacks, they claimed, the insurance-money. The insurance-company, do have, the memory, that they're, threatened, with, a fire-weapon, by Larry Silverstein. Hmmhmm, but off course. I think, the insurance-company, is being black-mailed, & the're threatened, with, a fire-weapon, by the, perpretators, of the, attacks. They've, paid, the insurance-money, but they forget about, it. They saw, it wasn't, Larry Silverstein. They said: ''hey bastards,  this isn't, an armed robbery, but we al-so want, your money''.

Princess Luus, de Cock, San.
                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schemaatje Pythagoras

  

Mossad

    I was, watching  the telly, You-tube actually.  

In-side out job

  Ik heb t ik heb t...................... T was geen in-side out job. Al-thans, de Hof-stad-groep heeft de ge-daantes van  van de Amerikaanse re-gering ge-daan, zo wisten ze de zwakke plekken, in de, be-veiliging ook die van de architect, zo = da ge-bouw in-gestort. Uwenasseres.