Skip to main content

Control demolition

Some-body thinks, he put, the explosives, in the 66, buildings, of the World Trade Center. It's like this: there's hidden, he doesn't, got a memory, of placing, the explosives, there. In reality, he didn't, do it. I think, there was been hidden, there wasn't wasn't speaking,  of no no control demolition. I as well, think, that it was, hidden extra hidden, that the control demolition, wouldn't wouldn't, on not not it-self, not not take not not, care, not not, of not not collapsing. It was, really a control demolition. You can, hide, there isn't isn't, a not not, control not not demolition. The noise, was really hidden.

The investigator of the century,

Jolly's Royal High-ness,
The irreplaceable,
Princess,
Luciane, de Cock, Sandrina.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schemaatje Pythagoras

  

Mossad

    I was, watching  the telly, You-tube actually.  

In-side out job

  Ik heb t ik heb t...................... T was geen in-side out job. Al-thans, de Hof-stad-groep heeft de ge-daantes van  van de Amerikaanse re-gering ge-daan, zo wisten ze de zwakke plekken, in de, be-veiliging ook die van de architect, zo = da ge-bouw in-gestort. Uwenasseres.