Skip to main content

Smoke & North Tower

Before, the twin towers, collapses there was, smoke above the building.That's strange ,right? How, on Earth, can, there, be smoke, when, some-thing isn't, collapsed, yet? 

That's possible, because, there was hidden, there wasn't wasn't, smoke.


Every-body, seems 2, think, the South Tower, collapses first. Sound logic, 2 me, either. It was, first, hit by, a plane. It was, according 2, me, the North tower, that collapses, first. I think, there was hidden, it wouldn't wouldn't, fell first. I think, they did, it, because, they were, raising, a smoking-curtain, that's the, smartest thing, 2 do, right?


   Will be continued.....
      Was drawn,
        Her Royal Highness,
          The Princess,
            Luciane the Cock Sandrina.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schemaatje Pythagoras

  

Mossad

    I was, watching  the telly, You-tube actually.  

In-side out job

  Ik heb t ik heb t...................... T was geen in-side out job. Al-thans, de Hof-stad-groep heeft de ge-daantes van  van de Amerikaanse re-gering ge-daan, zo wisten ze de zwakke plekken, in de, be-veiliging ook die van de architect, zo = da ge-bouw in-gestort. Uwenasseres.