Skip to main content
- 

The collapse, of all, buildings, were, with explosives. I think, Semtex.
- All collapses, were, a kinda of, gas-poison-attacks.
- Every-body, who was, in a building, were before, the plane, crashed in, were:
 * feet, cut of
* one hand, cut of
* teeth were drawn 
* people, were shaved
* hole, in the, stumach
* without feet, you're incontinent
* tongs, were cut of
* some-thing was hit, on the vocal cord
* The area, of Broca & the area, of Wernicke, in the brain, were damaged

Actually, in the, planes & buildings, every-body got, the same damage, on their body,            as I have.


In the planes, & buildings, were snakes, spiders, mices & rats.                                


 Will be, continued.......
Was signed,
Her Royal Highness,
The Princess,
Luciane Sandrina.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schemaatje Pythagoras

  

Mossad

    I was, watching  the telly, You-tube actually.  

In-side out job

  Ik heb t ik heb t...................... T was geen in-side out job. Al-thans, de Hof-stad-groep heeft de ge-daantes van  van de Amerikaanse re-gering ge-daan, zo wisten ze de zwakke plekken, in de, be-veiliging ook die van de architect, zo = da ge-bouw in-gestort. Uwenasseres.